• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick you lot...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick you lot...

Cameron's on Sky - all of you get your tissues ready
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Cameron's on Sky - all of you get your tissues ready
    Why, is he good looking too?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
      Why, is he good looking too?

Oh he's such a dick - he's comparing Tony Blair to the Sherrif of Nottingham??? Dropping Keith Allens name in there to keep him down with the kids...AGAIN!

What a knob.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

LB is David Cameron and I claim my £5

(That should put SA in a quandry... )

Comment

Oh he's such a dick - he's comparing Tony Blair to the Sherrif of Nottingham??? Dropping Keith Allens name in there to keep him down with the kids...AGAIN!

What a knob.
          Not at all - I think TB and Alan Rickman are both brilliant actors...
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            LB is David Cameron and I claim my £5

(That should put SA in a quandry... )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
              Take no notice, SallyAnne, I've put on my ruffled shirt underneath my smoking jacket especially for you and I'm warming the armagnac as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Take no notice, SallyAnne, I've put on my ruffled shirt underneath my smoking jacket especially for you and I'm warming the armagnac as I type.
                Note that he didn't deny it!!!!

You really could be sleeping with the Devil...

Comment

LB, how does it feel to be placed on the same pedestal as Tony Blair?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box

Ah this has got to stop. My lad just isn't going to be able to compete with my virtual heart throb.
                    I've even stopped listening to anything you say which doesn't fit my image of you! I'm in silver fox denial
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X