• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

69 Reasons why...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

69 Reasons why...

expats hate losing a democratic vote for Brexit

1. Despite not contributing to the UK they want a say in its future. (just like the Scots that love home so much they want to live everywhere else but are distraught they can't vote in the referendum).
    2. They love the idea of being part of a federal Europe, like the Scots they need someone to boss them around.
    3. They are actually ex-pratts.
    4. They like the EU think they know better than us.
    5. Immigration is great its just right wing extremists or mental health patients committing atrocities.

??
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I see simpletons can't count...nor make any decent form of reasoning Mind you there are 68 people who have actually proven that already, wonder how many more thousands there are (17410674 I believe)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well bite my tongue, someone is jealous of us posh expats living the high life.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

you guys don't understand parody threads or original thought do you?

copy & pasting griping loser b/s from arse book hardly shows your intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          ...3. They are actually ex-pratts.
          Nice of you to say so. So we're not like Brexiters who are all simply pratts.

5. Immigration is great its just right wing extremistsm islamists or mental health patients committing atrocities.

??
          FTFY-

Aw bless. A Daily Mail reader who thinks he has original thoughts.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Oh, this is a parody thread is it, well I think it just reinforces the statements in the original thread...Leavers just aren't the brightest bunch
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I must admit, I read your post and thought "give it 20 mins or so and the EU attack dogs will cry Unleash Hell". You did leave your flank a tad under-guarded, wouldn't you say?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I must admit, I read your post and thought "give it 20 mins or so and the EU attack dogs will cry Unleash Hell". You did leave your flank a tad under-guarded, wouldn't you say?
                hey I thought lets have some fun. They will be along with insults & precious little else. Guess what?

Comment

hey I thought lets have some fun. They will be along with insults & precious little else. Guess what?
                  Well you got that right.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Such an ill-constructed parody thread? Open goal.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X