• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets petition Tony Bliar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets petition Tony Bliar

but whats shall we petition for Petition PM
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

I think we should petition Blair for Prime Minister

Comment

I think we should petition for his ritual execution.
      I was TheMonkey

Comment

Cool, does that mean we can do weird dances and cover him with the blood of a Hen ?

Originally posted by The Clown Beater

Comment

I'd rather do a wierd dance and cover him with the blood of cherie, two birds with one stone and all that!!!

Comment

As long as I get to shag that Chaplin woman then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clown Beater
              One of the first things he did when he became PM was to remove the last death penalty - for treason. Then he spent the rest of his life committing that very same offence.
              Drivel is my speciality

Comment

How about we petition to have him commissioned in the armed forces. That way we can stick him in the front line in Iraq. He'll be forced to serve (or spend a nice chunk of his life in prison for failing to report for duty) and then we can shoot him in the back and say he was a filthy deserter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  How about we petition to have him commissioned in the armed forces. That way we can stick him in the front line in Iraq. He'll be forced to serve (or spend a nice chunk of his life in prison for failing to report for duty) and then we can shoot him in the back and say he was a filthy deserter!!!
                  and then in 90 years time we'll have to appolgise so that makes it OK then.
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

i can knock off an apology i don't really mean in 90 years if that's what it takes

Comment

Working...
                    X