• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official 'I am very sorry I was a Brexiter, please forgive me' thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official 'I am very sorry I was a Brexiter, please forgive me' thread

<placeholder>

Get over it.

If you relocated to Dublin, you'd still be in the EU, not far from the UK and would save on tax.

Start the relocation process.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Get over it.

If you relocated to Dublin, you'd still be in the EU, not far from the UK and would save on tax.

But don't they eat squirrels?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        But don't they eat squirrels?
        Squirrel wars are fierce.

Howth’s red squirrel population at risk from ‘aggressive’ greys

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Get over it.

Or Belfast (soon) or Glasgow (soon) and maybe Cardiff (later) going by domino theory....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Or Belfast (soon) or Glasgow (soon) and maybe Cardiff (later) going by domino theory....
            Or London (soon).

Comment

Encountered a fair bit of buyers remorse those past few months. I just want to punch them every time they speak.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Encountered a fair bit of buyers remorse those past few months. I just want to punch them every time they speak.
                The left are always the first to raise their fists.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  You would of thought NLYUK would warn them what to expect when she Subs out to you, even men with strong stomachs find it difficult to take apparently.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    The left are always the first to raise their fists.
                    Certainly more restrained than shooting MP's at point blank range.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X