• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From MP to newspaper editor yes it is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From MP to newspaper editor yes it is...

Gidiot - linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

2 new jobs inside a week. Jam on both sides of Osborne's bread, I should imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      2 new jobs inside a week. Jam on both sides of Osborne's bread, I should imagine.
      Don't forget the big vein of it running through the middle
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Gidion gets to work for son of former KGB resident in London - smart boy somehow got lots of money to run money losing newspaper ...

Comment

Am I missing something here, but I naively thought being an MP was supposed to be a full time job? How will he have time to do both?

Comment

I thought the ES had reached rock bottom. I bet it is about to increase its rate of plummet.

Comment

Some stories to read before they disappear from the ES website:

Comment

Originally posted by doconline View Post
                Am I missing something here, but I naively thought being an MP was supposed to be a full time job? How will he have time to do both?
                "Editing" a free rag with hardly any news and a shedload of property ads won't even fill his lunch-hour. As far as anyone can tell he does the square root of f*** all in the commons anyway.
                Hell of a comedown from PM-in-waiting though.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

jeez - what credentials does he have to be a newspaper editor !!!

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    jeez - what credentials does he have to be a newspaper editor !!!
                    Just as many as he did for Chancellor, so it should be fine
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X