• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Cute Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cute Thread

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Cute

A new thread for cute links only.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Is this your young daughter?

If so, she looks much better. I hope things are OK MF. I'll drink to both your healths tonight...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Couple of weeks before the accident I'm afraid. Just uploaded the camera. Was going to put the picture of her in traction but not on the camera.

She won the hospital raffle today. £50 Marks & Spencers Vouchers!! I think she might be buying something for the pony Grandma is going to buy her!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        Couple of weeks before the accident I'm afraid. Just uploaded the camera. Was going to put the picture of her in traction but not on the camera.

She won the hospital raffle today. £50 Marks & Spencers Vouchers!! I think she might be buying something for the pony Grandma is going to buy her!!!!!!
        Heck - sorry to hear that MF. Will ask when not under the influence. Hope she gets better as soon as.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

Thats some good training MF - get the lass into gambling nice and early so she can spend her rich dads inheritance in style when you pop your clogs
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

She is very cute indeed, MF, are you sure she's yours? She has more than a passing resemblance to Mordac.

We're still thinking of her, you, Mrs MarillionFan and grandma. Get well soon, Lily.

Comment

she's a beauty... definitely never make it into it wih those looks...
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                She is very cute indeed, MF, are you sure she's yours? She has more than a passing resemblance to Mordac.
                You mean we both dribble a lot? I agree though, she is way too cute to have MFs genes.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well done Granny

An after Centreparks shot

and least she can sleep

Comment

Does the baby feel a wee bit better now?

Comment

Working...
                    X