• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rapist transferred to women's prison

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapist transferred to women's prison

After sex change WTF?
    Transgender rapist moved to women's prison after sex change - BBC News

Is it NLyUK?

Comment

Says it all really................expect a positive write up in The Guardian

Writing on Twitter, the group said: "Rapist has sex change op funded by NHS whilst victims struggle to access treatment support and recovery."
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Women prisoners do typically serve their sentences in women's prisons, although I do accept that the modern world may be confusing for some of you.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Women prisoners do typically serve their sentences in women's prisons, although I do accept that the modern world may be confusing for some of you.
          The argument would be she is not a woman but a man who has undergone surgery to remove male sex organs and possibly enhance mammories.

Not convinced the lack of dick or a pair of tits makes someone a 'woman' though.

Comment

I'm sure the inmates of the ladies' prison will make her feel very welcome. I expect it's not often they have a convicted rapist in their midst.
            Last edited by Moose423956; 22 March 2017, 10:47. Reason: Gender confusion

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              The argument would be she is not a woman but a man who has undergone surgery to remove male sex organs and possibly enhance mammories.

Not convinced the lack of dick or a pair of tits makes someone a 'woman' though.
              Medicine and the law would disagree with your rather simple analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Medicine and the law would disagree with your rather simple analysis.
                But Germaine Greer would agree, as would Jenni Murray (but with rather more sophistication!).
                https://www.theguardian.com/society/...times-magazine
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  I'm sure the inmates of the ladies' prison will make him feel very welcome. I expect it's not often they have a convicted rapist in their midst.
                  Presumably she is in some kind of segregation unit for her own protection. Which reminds me:

A vicar has been sent down for stealing from the poor box. He finds himself sharing a cell with a big fat vicious-looking sledge merchant with an American accent. The vicar timidly keeps quiet until the sledge merchant asks, "What are you in for?"

The vicar replies quietly, "I'm so ashamed. I had gambling debts and stole from the poor box, and now I must pay my debt to society. What are you in here for?"

The sledge merchant responds with "I'm in for white collar crime as well."

Intrigued, the vicar says, "White collar crime? Thank God! I thought you were a bank robber or something? What did you do?"

The sledge merchant says, "Raping vicars."

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    I'm sure the inmates of the ladies' prison will make her feel very welcome. I expect it's not often they have a convicted rapist in their midst.
                    New game invented at women's prison: how much soap can you hide in one inmate?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X