• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rant - clients who take forever to push extension paper work through.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant - clients who take forever to push extension paper work through.

Must be 4 weeks now and counting, last day of contract fast approaching.

Signed internally, sitting with HR before it goes to agent.

So will have a rush my end to do the due diligence and make sure I'm happy with it all.

Unnecessary uncertainty.

Had one client who sat on the fence until three days to go, sorry we don't need to extend you after all.

Nice!
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Disguised employment can be a biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Must be 4 weeks now and counting, last day of contract fast approaching.

Signed internally, sitting with HR before it goes to agent.

So will have a rush my end to do the due diligence and make sure I'm happy with it all.

Unnecessary uncertainty.

Had one client who sat on the fence until three days to go, sorry we don't need to extend you after all.

Nice!
      That's why I always get a new contract lined up to start the next working day after the current one ends, if there is no action three weeks before the end of the current contract. The client can blame themselves, if they mess it up.
      You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
      X