• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britains fourth largest religion is ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Jedi with nearly 400, 000 followers.

Since Chico has abandoned me just as I did what he said, I shall have to search for better advice. I can’t be having all these middle-eastern religions like Islam, Judaism and Christianity so I am going to look to other religions.

Today is Interstellar Day of Tolerance.
    Drivel is my speciality

These are not the droids you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
      Today is Interstellar Day of Tolerance.
      Interstellar Day measured in what units?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
        These are not the druids you're looking for.

Comment

Britain's biggest religion is no religion, thank god!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
            Britain's biggest religion is no religion, thank god!
            Thank who?
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Statistics? I've lost count of how many times they've been misleading.

There are more than 1/4 as many Jedi in Britain as there are Muslims. To maintain parity, shouldn't the Jedi have a target of at least 13 people killed by suicide bombers?

Of course, Hindus should have killed 17, Jews 8, Buddhists 5, Christians 1300, and atheists 140.

Almost all religious groups are falling behind here, and future progress seems likely to be equally one-sided.

Comment

That's no moon, it's John Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by Obiwan Kenobi
                  That's no moon, it's John Prescott.
                  Lets all bow down. Politicians have pushed their obese asrses into the house, let all act like were nothing compared to them and give homage.

who give a tulip who john prescott is. I could floor the bastard in one hit and do a proper guy forks firework westminster display within 5 seconds from now if i wanted.

I guess we are the combat units of the future not the government mercs or the lame junkie celebs.

Its time some american cowboy stopped saying who lives and dyes and I start collecting cowboy hats from dead cowboys.

Comment

Hey, I'll donate to either of those. It is very clear that the only people prepared to stand up for themselves are criminals so there should be a website where we contribute, once the total reaches £xm, somebody assassinates a cabinet minister with a high powered rifle or whatever. A bit like Children In Need but more useful.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X