• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Indian view on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Indian view on Brexit

Brexit – The View From India

"From India’s perspective, access to its markets will be conditioned on the UK liberalizing its existing visa regime toward India. In New Delhi’s view, trade and immigration are linked. The free flow of goods cannot be divorced from the free movement of people."

Sounds like they lifted that line from the EU.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Brexit – The View From India

"From India’s perspective, access to its markets will be conditioned on the UK liberalizing its existing visa regime toward India. In New Delhi’s view, trade and immigration are linked. The free flow of goods cannot be divorced from the free movement of people."

Sounds like they lifted that line from the EU.
    It may be very, very, very bad or it may be very, very, very good. Depends on Britain and the EU doing the needy.
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
      It may be very, very, very bad or it may be very, very, very good. Depends on Britain and the EU doing the needful.
      FTFY
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        FTFY
        Thank you. I'll accept that alternative spelling. I was on one team once where one of the members used "needy" in that that sentence. It always put a smile on my face as I sure would not mind doing the needy, if only the needy were around and willing.
        You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
        X