• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is this telling us?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this telling us?

Household saving rates hit record low on consumer spending | Daily Mail Online
    Annual credit card spend grows at fastest pace since 2006 | Daily Mail Online
    House price inflation runs at slowest rate for two years | Daily Mail Online
    Investment trust discounts narrowing | Daily Mail Online

It all probably means something terrible is about to happen...
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

It's telling you to read less of the Daily Mail...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's telling you to read less of the Daily Mail...
      It made to other news too. I'm thinking of selling out my shares. this is getting progressively worse. All of it.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        It made to other news too. I'm thinking of selling out my shares. this is getting progressively worse. All of it.
        Que?

Are you trying to say it made other news outlets as well?

I'm keeping my shares as they pay dividends and will be buying more when the market drops.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Que?

Are you trying to say it made other news outlets as well?

I'm keeping my shares as they pay dividends and will be buying more when the market drops.
          And where do they make profits?

I'm still wagering my options , but why would there be rally now?Especially it's heading for hard brexit. FTSE on all time high, so is US. And really little good news

Comment

I'm still wagering my options , but why would there be rally now?Especially it's heading for hard brexit. FTSE on all time high, so is US. And really little good news
            PPPssssssshhhhhhhhtttttttttt!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Most are in the top 20 shares you should buy and which I've had for ages for various reasons - they make profits of their customers.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

FTSE is at a record high in recent years. Should really be at a third of current value.

The UK will declare help from the IMF before long.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Nothing terrible will happen. There is an enormous bubble that cannot be burst. It just has to be further inflated.

Warm those helicopters up....

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    FTSE is at a record high in recent years. Should really be at a third of current value.

The UK will declare help from the IMF before long.
                    that is going to screw Scotland, imagine if your sugar daddy runs out of sugar?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X