• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's good about the economy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's good about the economy?

Blair, Brown and the rest still reckon this is the "knockout blow" that will do for the Tories. Why do most people reckon that it looks good?

Well the contracting market has not been this good for ages, something must be OK
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

It's been more stable than the Tories in that it's never gone into recession under the Labour (more than 2 quarters of negative GDP).
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I hate Brown. Still, I'm minted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovvered
          I hate Brown. Still, I'm minted.
          polish people love him because he gives jobs to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dobra
            polish people love him because he gives jobs to everyone
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Why worry if Joe Public is finding it hard to make ends meet, while there's moonlight and music and love and romance.... let's make an invoice and dance
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                Why worry if Joe Public is finding it hard to make ends meet, while there's moonlight and music and love and romance.... let's make an invoice and dance
                Money, money money.
                Must be funny
                In a contractor's world....
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

how come you lot are so minted... my rate seems to get blown on pubs and expenses... working away from home is expensive and i am only on site three days a week...
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
                    how come you lot are so minted... my rate seems to get blown on pubs and expenses... working away from home is expensive and i am only on site three days a week...
                    Another how much are you worth thread awaits....

Comment

Working...
                    X