• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend

So what are you up to this Masters weekend?

For me it's going to be golf, golf, golf and more golf.

I may even actually squeeze in a round myself when I can manage to prise myself away from all the action on the box.

And to set the tone for the weekend, this afternoon I'm off to our local girls' 6th form college where I'm patron of their newly formed golf academy and I'm going to be measuring up the girls for their new season's outfits.

Saturday spend time at a deer park because my daughter wants to do some Easter egg hunt or something like that.

Sunday, all day in garden, beer, planting the veggies etc.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      And to set the tone for the weekend, this afternoon I'm off to our local girls' 6th form college where I'm patron of their newly formed golf academy and I'm going to be measuring up the girls for their new season's outfits.
      I'm going to be thinking about what Pip in a Poke is doing.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Paris-Roubaix, Duvels, recliner & footstool.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post

And to set the tone for the weekend, this afternoon, fortunately only within the confines of my own deluded mind, I'm off to our local girls' 6th form college where I'm patron of their newly formed golf academy and I'm going to be measuring up the girls for their new season's outfits.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Getting ready to move, having a house-chilling party, etc.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Gardening
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Get up earlyish both days and see if F1 is actually happening.

Weather looks good so probably go for a bike ride or two.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Coming to the final stage of my flying lessons, so it`s low level navigation if the weather holds up.

Comment

I'm fishing on a Hampshire beach at the moment as the IB I'm currently at accidentally deleted my login and it takes three days to get it back.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X