• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Define Right Wing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Define Right Wing?

Ok. Every day it seems that some peeps r moaning about foreigners stealing english jobs here. Most of that work is below the average citizen. Who would wash trucks in the freezing cold or clean nightclub toilets? Think of a role you would never do even the trigger and you find some foreigner doing it.

Obviously working in IT does not make us economists. Some will scream and hate me, but the real burden to the economy is not foreigners who get deported when they lose their jobs, but lazy british benefit dossers and disabled lamers, neither of which benefit the economy in any way. Old people are a burden to, they get money and don't give anything back.

Why r houses so expensive? Because they are filled with old invalids and teenage mothers.

Best solution would be to expell anyone that can not work, regardless of excuse to iraq and free up land for my generation.

Why should some old crow that will die in several years have a mansion when I am struggling to afford a flat. If I had a wooden leg, I would get a free house that would become my own after 10 years. Charity is optional not compulsary and its about time old codgers start paying my living expenses.

You sound a bit too liberal for this board, thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      You sound a bit too liberal for this board, thief.
      Thanks thats a virtue

Comment

Working...
      X