• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stealing a diablo/crossfire help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stealing a diablo/crossfire help?

Sup. I want to own a ripped diablo or crossfire to impress my bitches. I managed to get a crack to nock the imoboliser off and ripen the wires for heat.
    Got the cracks on 9down lol. noob site, but its good.

anyway I managed to unlock the crossfire with the crack code, but it would not start. I tried wiring the two reds together to no avail anyway.

776893 then binary hack tends to open recent models, but cant start the engine.

I bought a crossfire wreck from germany for a couple of hundred £ and plan to clone it. Although I can unlock the door through keycrack I still cant get the damn thing to start in real.

If I get a cloned crossfire or diablo (secondary project) I will own every contractors ride in london. hehe

Advice welcome.

Originally posted by thief
    Advice welcome.
    A course of lithium carbonate.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by thief
      Sup. I want to own a ripped diablo or crossfire to impress my bitches. I managed to get a crack to nock the imoboliser off and ripen the wires for heat.
      Got the cracks on 9down lol. noob site, ....
      OK AtW, you're right. Find Helios's IP and block it.

Later...Jeez he's been busy. Extraordinary level of pollution today.
      Last edited by expat; 17 November 2006, 08:12.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
        OK AtW, you're right. Find Helios's IP and block it.

Later...Jeez he's been busy. Extraordinary level of pollution today.
        Helios has many Ips. He may even use your grandmothers pc to connect to the internet. I heard he wardrives around the country plotting and mapping unsecured wireless hotspots and shares them on frostwire.

If ATW could do anything usefull he would not be living a squat in hackney, pretending to be better than he is.

Comment

Working...
        X