• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate chelsea tractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate chelsea tractors

When did some wise god ever decide some dumb essex bird should drive a car? Chelsea tractors r ok with me so long as they drive fast and dont block me.

Today I did a bad move. My fault I admit, I almost totaled the 4x4. But the reaction I got from the fat bitch upset me. I said I was sorry for almost damaging my car with her noob cannon.

Then the bitch starts going on about me talking on the mobile and endagaring her and her kids. Lame bitch. She is in a 4x4, at 40mph she wont die neither will her kids. Damn idiots.

Then when I reverse there is a lynch mob forming, and despite my desire to run over the decrepid bastards I stop and listen to one of them waiting for the lights to go green.

He tells me I should give my insurance details to her and that they have my tag, decrepid idiot, I didnt even hit her ride. At which point i drive off leaving the lamer on the side of the road as the idiot tried to hold on to my door handle and the rest of the noobs in agony as they wont be making any money off me.

Come to think off it, I should have called the police and reported an assault on my car, as the bitch slammed my door, I guess I am too nice.

All 4x4 drivers deserve to be killed. I have a countach in the garage and that owns any 4x4 so your all lamers.

Running away thief from a little lady. Bet you cried when you got in, hid in the corner, cried some more and then thought 'Yeh. I'm hard, I'm going to post like I just don't care"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thief=c0ck
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Thief = Helios. Ban the moron!

Comment

i've got a lexus rx400
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
            i've got a lexus rx400
            Chaffeur driven I presume...

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
              Chaffeur driven I presume...
              nah - it has got cruise control. Great for sticking to the exact speed limit and annoying everyone behind me
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                nah - it has got cruise control. Great for sticking to the exact speed limit and annoying everyone behind me
                You weren't on the A31 this morning were you?

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                  You weren't on the A31 this morning were you?
                  no where near
                  was on: A6 -> M60 -> A62
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Those 4X4 things are very annoying, they're always slowing down for bends in the road so they don't topple over.
                    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                    X