• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi all...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all...

I *may* have been in a slightly odd mood yesterday

How is everyone today?
    The pope is a tard.

I think the boys are recovering from a heavy night of damp dreams after yesterdays cat fighting.

Morning Sally, I woke up this morning wanting a Duvet day but alas....
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

bored
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I'm hungover.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I *may* have been in a slightly odd mood yesterday

How is everyone today?
          Time of the month, SA?

Last day here so well and truly in wind-down mode. Bought in loads of cakes but not many people in today so looks like Mrs Flubster and the two little ones will be having a feast tonight.
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            I think the boys are recovering from a heavy night of damp dreams after yesterdays cat fighting.

I can assure you, being in the house isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'd much rather be at work today.

Not enough to take a job in London for £400 that was offerred to me this morning like - thats not really enough incenive for those early morning Monday journeys!

Did anyone notice that Theif was the same loon as the other night? It wasn't hard to spot like.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
              Time of the month, SA?

Last day here so well and truly in wind-down mode. Bought in loads of cakes but not many people in today so looks like Mrs Flubster and the two little ones will be having a feast tonight.

No - just lack of sleep I guess.

Did you say you had another gig lined up Flubster? or are looking forward to a nice long Xmas?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                No - just lack of sleep I guess.

Did you say you had another gig lined up Flubster? or are looking forward to a nice long Xmas?
                Start on Monday. I'll take Xmas Day and Boxking Day off.
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof

I had a nightmare last night. Involved 2 hairy-arsed builders mud-wrestling in the nude - I was glad to wake up, I tell you ...
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                    I had a nightmare last night. Involved 2 hairy-arsed builders mud-wrestling in the nude - I was glad to wake up, next to them I tell you ...
                    I suspected as much
                    Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                    X