• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public notice

Working hard today to switch away from crappy PostgreSQL to SQL Server 2005, need to finish optimisation of SQL to cut down runtime from 40 minutes per stats run to 1 minute max, so please refrain from posting on this board and for Chico's boss's sake do some work!

To show the spirit don't respond to this thread either.

Originally posted by AtW
    Working hard today to switch away from crappy PostgreSQL to SQL Server 2005, need to finish optimisation of SQL to cut down runtime from 40 minutes per stats run to 1 minute max, so please refrain from posting on this board and for Chico's boss's sake do some work!

Okay.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

What thread?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

PostgreSQL rocks!
          I was TheMonkey

Comment

All those open source databases are for gay lords.

Comment

No, MySQL is much, much better.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
                No, MySQL is much, much better.
                Agreed
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Stats generation runs about 50 times faster - mostly thanks to my refactoring work, plus SQL Server performs much better than crappy PostgreSQL - if you get a chance to use it: don't.

Comment

Working...
                  X