• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is why you guys dont rule the world anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farken paper licence and photo licence...and which is the more important? The farken paper licence!

FFS, you useless poms cant even get photo licences right! What chance do you have against terrorism!

Mailman

Originally posted by Mailman
    Farken paper licence and photo licence...and which is the more important? The farken paper licence!

FFS, you useless poms cant even get photo licences right! What chance do you have against terrorism!

Mailman
    Have to agree.
    Boom boom boom boom
    A-haw haw haw haw
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Mailman
      The UK - A pathetic country that deserves everything it's got coming to it!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        The UK - A pathetic country that deserves everything it's got coming to it!
        Which seems to be mainly BLOODY FOREIGNERS!

Hi, Mailman.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
          Which seems to be mainly BLOODY FOREIGNERS!

Hi, Mailman.

Oi!!!
          Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Mailman
            So, if we could get photo licenses right, we'd rule the world again?

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
              Oi!!!

Are you one of those foreigners aswell BI? Where you from then?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Yes, I am one of those b**tards who come to take your jobs, your women and enjoy the nice weather and cooking.... I am European (from the MEditerranea part of it)
                Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Yes, I am one of those b**tards who come to take your jobs, your women and enjoy the nice weather and cooking.... I am European (from the MEditerranea part of it)

Well done to you

Do you live here all the time then? or do you just pop over through the week for work?
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

nice weather??

Comment

Working...
                    X