• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

child-drinking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

child-drinking

Mentioned on the BBC (where else). Anyone drunk a child recently? I suspect some of you have eaten the odd one in the past...

I only eat the odd ones, the normal ones are too stringy.

Mailman

Comment

When did you lot start drinking and when did you start going to pubs?

Becuase we lived in the sticks I started young - my folks knew the landlord and the pub was a biker pub in the middle of nowhere. Started going to pubs regularly when I was 15 - on my 16th the landlord bought me a pint. Started dinkingbefore that!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Pub regular at 16. Short hair and a Scottish accent in Hampshire helped as landlords assumed I was at the nearby army camp, 'old enough to fight for your country etc'. Long way to go for a pint...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
        X