• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will SNP select candidates across the UK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will SNP select candidates across the UK?

I would vote SNP to get rid of Scotland. The wee krankie is the best politician in the UK at the moment(there is little competition).

Image if the SNP got a majority(not impossible given the lack of any other opposition). Nicola would then decide against Scottish independence so she could rule over more people.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Nicola would then decide against Scottish independence so she could rule over more people.
    Isn't that what the glorious leader Mayhem did?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Isn't that what the glorious leader Mayhem did?
      no that's what those Scots who pay tax in their home country decided in a democratic vote & you have been bleating about it ever since.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        no that's what those Scots who pay tax in their home country decided in a democratic vote & you have been bleating about it ever since.
        I sense this 'tax' thing is a real bugbear for you. Has it occurred my tax here props up failed states with EU projects like those in the UK?

Anyway tax is for little people.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I sense this 'tax' thing is a real bugbear for you. Has it occurred my tax here props up failed states with EU projects like those in the UK?

Has it occurred to you that Vetran's tax in London props up your feckless family back in Jockland?

Comment

No the Bleating is a real bugbear, the tax is why you should shut up as you neither live nor contribute there so you don't get a say.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Has it occurred to you that Vetran's tax in London props up your feckless family back in Jockland?
              No, his pays for your multiple families, you tax dodging ****.
              Last edited by administrator; 26 April 2017, 08:24.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The SNP would have to weigh up the cost of translating all their election literature into English against any gains.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  No the Bleating is a real bugbear, the tax is why you should shut up as you neither live nor contribute there so you don't get a say.
                  What has citizenship and taxation got to do with politics? Brexit affects me. Of course my voice should be heard, unless fascism is what you want.

Comment

What has citizenship and taxation got to do with politics? Brexit affects me. Of course my voice should be heard, unless fascism is what you want.
                    You don't live there, you don't pay for there why would you be entitled to a say?

Comment

Working...
                    X