• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP candidate: Ban golf and bring back the guillotine!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP candidate: Ban golf and bring back the guillotine!

Not sure if we've done this one:

In a later interview, she also discussed how sexy she finds gorillas:

Originally posted by Gisela Allen
    Do you think I am going all over the city and saying my idea of a sexually-attractive creature is a gorilla?”

When I go to a zoo and I see a gorilla my hormones go absolutely crazy. I find a gorilla very attractive.
    For those of you who can vote in Glasgow for her, you know what to do - sensible policies for a happier Britain.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Never mind would Mitch - would the Gorilla

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

For those of you who can vote in Glasgow for her, you know what to do - sensible policies for a happier Britain.
      Nice to see UKIP has found a moderate wing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

In the excellent tradition of British eccentricity.
        In earlier days she would have been politely tolerated, nowadays, with the fall in average IQ, she suddenly becomes a valid and viable political candidate.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Comment from UKIP HQ in another report.

Gawain Fowler, Ukip’s head of press, said: “Having been able to read Mrs Allen’s personal manifesto, the people of Garscadden will be able to make their democratic decision as to whether they wish to be represented by her.

One of the many fine things about Ukip is that its local councillors are not whipped. It is possible that we might make an exception in this case.”
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
          X