• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MPV Reccomendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPV Reccomendations

Looking to replace our ageing Ford Galaxy

My ideal would have the internal layout of a Chrysler Grand Voyager (2-2-3 seating, Sliding Doors, deep boot) with a Hybrid Engine and 4WD.

Have had a look but nothing looks too interesting (as can be in this segment!)
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Get a Chrysler Grand Voyager with a Hybrid engine.

HTH
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Convert a hearse.

Comment

Tesla Model X
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Does it need to be a van? There are some good toys like a discovery 3 or GL class that will do a good job of carting a rabble about

Comment

There's not much competition in the big MPV market any more. You're pretty much stuck with the Chrysler or the Sharan/Alhambra.

We have the new style Sharan and it's a good solid car - it won't put a smile on your face but nor would the Chrysler.

I don't think there is a 4WD hybrid version though.
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
              There's not much competition in the big MPV market any more. You're pretty much stuck with the Chrysler or the Sharan/Alhambra.

We have the new style Sharan and it's a good solid car - it won't put a smile on your face but nor would the Chrysler.

I don't think there is a 4WD hybrid version though.
              I believe Chrysler are pulling out of the UK market this year due to not enough sales.

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
                I believe Chrysler are pulling out of the UK market this year due to not enough sales.
                Yep thats my understanding too, I quite like the look of the Pacifica, but not in the UK so ...
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
                  Looking to replace our ageing Ford Galaxy

My ideal would have the internal layout of a Chrysler Grand Voyager (2-2-3 seating, Sliding Doors, deep boot) with a Hybrid Engine and 4WD.

Have had a look but nothing looks too interesting (as can be in this segment!)
                  Get a Mazda MX-5 and buy the family monthly travel cards. You only live once.
                  You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                    Get a Mazda MX-5 and buy the family monthly travel cards. You're only a hairdresser once.
                    FTFY
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X