• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone else....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else....

...dancing round their rooms to a good old song at the moment?

I've gotten into a bit of a Billy Joel mood (from all that Captain Jack talk earlier) and now I have PianoMan blasting

What a cracking song writer than man is!

Sing us a you're the Mr Pianoman, sing us a song tonight....

Edit: Thanks
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 17 November 2006, 15:09.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    ...dancing round their rooms to a good old song at the moment?

I've gotten into a bit of a Billy Joel mood (from all that Captain Jack talk earlier) and now I have Piano an blasting

What a cracking song writer than man is!

Sing us a you're the Mr Pianoman, sing us a song tonight....

Edit: Thanks
    Actually I'm sitting here bored out of my brains trying to write some c# code (and sinking fast).

But thanks for asking.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy
      Actually I'm sitting here bored out of my brains trying to write some c# code (and sinking fast).

But thanks for asking.
      I'm wasting my time on here, because I've worked extremely hard over the past few months it's not true...

... now I've found this place, I seem driven to press F5 every 30 seconds..
      To be or not to be... or get someone else to be, and take the slack for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonic
        I'm wasting my time on here, because I've worked extremely hard over the past few months it's not true...

... now I've found this place, I seem driven to press F5 every 30 seconds..

Join the club Tonic - it's highly addictive. At least you're at work though - think how sad I feel, I'm off!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I bet your downstairs neighbours need their ceiling replastered then

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105
            I bet your downstairs neighbours need their ceiling replastered then

Again with the funny...

I dont have downstairs neighbours smart arse
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

there's an old man sitting next to me, making love to his tonic and gin

Comment

Originally posted by scriptfromscratch
                there's an old man sitting next to me, making love to his tonic and gin
                Never made love to one; but I do have a bad habit of deepthroating them - one after another...
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  Never made love to one; but I do have a bad habit of deepthroating them - one after another...

Old men?!!!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    Old men?!!!
                    Don't be smart; it doesn't suit you
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                    X