• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long weekend thread

The weekend that is, not the thread.

Doing anything nice?

I am trapped at home all weekend.

Welcome to Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza

In the usual Welsh council way, the castle hotel was refused permission to be developed for many years. Once permission obtained, the first works caused it to crumble blocking main part of town. Its chaos round there anyway, if road closures not lifted it will be even worse for visitors.

As long as Cardiff is fine, no-one cares....

Not much tonight, put the kids to bed maybe drink some wine and watch a film with Mrs MUN.

Tomorrow - take the kids to gymnastics and then out for a training weekend. Not sure what is happening but I will probably end up teaching people how to fight as a group in melees.

Afterwards off to a friend's house to watch the boxing!!

Sunday - take Mrs MUN and the kids to church and, afterwards, back to the training weekend. More of the same probably.

Monday - possibly pick up a hungover Mrs MUN from the training weekend if she wants to stay over partying and then do something interesting until my PT session in the evening.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

No plans beyond getting a slow puncture fixed tomorrow, and walking to the pub on Sunday. Oh, and maybe watching the Tour de Yorkshire pass by.

Yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        TFA

No plans beyond getting a slow puncture fixed tomorrow, and walking to the pub on Sunday. Oh, and maybe watching the Tour de Yorkshire pass by.

Yourself?
        Errrrm, good luck with that

Slow Puncture
        Awful descriptive term for becoming infected with AIDS.

Urban Dictionary: Slow Puncture
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Saturday, off to watch Notts County v Blackpool
          Sunday, fly to Murcia for a few days golf and sun and the occasional beer

Thanks for asking. You ?
          We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

I'll be taking my son out for driving practice, and watching the snooker. Also quite possibly drinking some whisky.
            • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
            • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              The weekend that is, not the thread.

Doing anything nice?

I am trapped at home all weekend.

Welcome to Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza

In the usual Welsh council way, the castle hotel was refused permission to be developed for many years. Once permission obtained, the first works caused it to crumble blocking main part of town. Its chaos round there anyway, if road closures not lifted it will be even worse for visitors.

As long as Cardiff is fine, no-one cares....
              It's a sign. They don't want you in London. Nothing personal, but London is full.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Friday: Rio's.
                Saturday: Rio's.
                Sunday: Rio's.
                Monday: First in the queue to the local NHS Walk-In Centre for a prescription for a skin rash relief gel.
                You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Should be great weekend working on SKA v173649

Comment

Off to Basel tomorrow to check out private schools.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X