• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Selling domain names

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling domain names

I went through a phase of snapping up domain names that had expired.

Just agreed sale of one for £500 that I paid £10 for.

Not bad. Could probably have got more for it, but couldn't be bothered to waste more than 10 minutes negotiating.

Anyone else here trade domain names?

no

hth

Comment

Me neither, DP. Well done nonetheless - 'tis a tidy profit that.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Cybersquatters are scum - there should be maximum price controls on domain resell and anyone quoting higher than £100 should be removed from ownership list completely.

In fact resale of domains should be absolutely verbotten: including indirect ways.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          Cybersquatters are scum - there should be maximum price controls on domain resell and anyone quoting higher than £100 should be removed from ownership list completely.

In fact resale of domains should be absolutely verbotten: including indirect ways.
          ...and shoot them all in the face too, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            ...and shoot them all in the face too, yes?
            On 3rd such attempt break their spine to disable them - this allow to find out if anyone actually cares enough for that scum to move around in a wheelchair.

Comment

So you won't be offering me a nice 4 figure sum for majestic12.eu hey AtW.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                On 3rd such attempt break their spine to disable them - this allow to find out if anyone actually cares enough for that scum to move around in a wheelchair.
                AtW - you do make me laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  You can take the Ruskie out of Russia...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

I've got www.cybersquatters.com for sale if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X