• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Brexit "No SH1* Sherlock" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brexit "No SH1* Sherlock" thread

'We're being BETRAYED!' Welsh leader attacks Whitehall over EU funding after Brexit"

The Welsh Labour leader said voters would get “very, very angry” if promises during the Brexit referendum campaign over funding were now not kept.

Mr Jones said “pledges” had turned to “suggestions” and no plans had been revealed after 2020.

He said: “I don’t believe that we will get that funding. The pledges that were made in the Brexit referendum are now suggestions apparently.

“Now we were told that Wales would not lose a single penny of funding if we left the EU. Well beyond 2020 there’s nothing.
    Welsh leader attacks Whitehall over EU funding after Brexit | UK | News | Express.co.uk
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

.... so the story is Labour politician criticises Conservative government for something that might or might not happen in 3 years time during an election period?

Comment

I am very surprised they did not have a bus saying - "Lets give £350 mln per week to Wales after Brexit"

Comment

Must be something in the water they drink in Wales.
        You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I am very surprised they did not have a bus saying - "Lets give £350 mln per week to Wales after Brexit"
          It's in secret code.

Secret Code SFW

Comment

How are they going to feed the sheep without London to pay for it?

Comment

Working...
            X