• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Namby Pamby kids and parents.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Namby Pamby kids and parents.

A guy here has just gone home to pick up his son and drive him the 1 mile to college.

BECAUSE IT'S RAINING!

FFS!

credit to the doggy for spotting typo
    Last edited by MrsGoof; 18 November 2006, 19:12.
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

For gods ske make him walk, might do him some good to get a little exercise and get used to the elements ffs

Comment

My son went to school this morning without his raincoat.

His fault - feck him.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        My son went to school this morning without his raincoat.

His fault - feck him.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

He's back, and apparently
          He's only 17 and doesn't want to get wet
          Sounds completly WET to me.

FFS
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
            He's back, and apparently

Quote:
            He's only 17 and doesn't want to get wet

FFS
            FFS indeed. I had to walk a mile to the frigging bus stop. If the bus blobbed, the next one left me with a further mile to walk home.

From the age of 8.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Kids are just spoilt rotten!!

Comment

Yes. Kids are astonishingly crap nowadays.

Of course the parents are to blame. But then you've also got the nanny state banning junk food advertising on kids tv. Although this measure will apparently be negated because kids are more interested in watching Coronation Street - even the boys ffs!

We're raising a nation of air-headed whores and vacuous, idle pansy boys

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I guess my parents must not have liked me much. When I was 9 I had to go to a school where I had to catch 2 busses to get to school, involving a change in town. Nobody showed me what to do I just got to the bus station and worked it out.

By the time I was 17 we were on the farm. My treck to school was

1 - run a mile to the school bus - all down a steep hill so I could do this in about 4 to 5 mins. A complete pain when it was raining!

2 - A bus to the village (about 3 miles)

3 - A bus to Rochdale about 10 miles

4 - A bus to school about 2 miles

Then I had to do the same thing in to get home.

By the time I got to the bottom of the big hill I would only be picked up if it was raining or snowing.

I used to set off at 6:30 to 7 am and then would get home at around 6:30 pm where my dad would kill me with a breadknife only after I had licked the road clean etc

Kids today!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Don't you hate it when you forget to change!

Comment

Working...
                    X