• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interactive Investor slow for SIPP contributions - How is your SIPP provider

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Investor slow for SIPP contributions - How is your SIPP provider

My SIPP is with Interactive Investor, but when I make a company contribution I have to send in a paper form and then they inform me that it will take more than 7 to 10 working days before the funds will appear.

How does this compare with other SIPP providers that you are using?

Can you make company contributions online?

How long does it take for the funds to appear in your SIPP?

iWeb here. Have to fill in a PDF adhoc contributions form and EMail it in + make electronic funds transfer for the contribution amount from company acct to the iWeb account. It then takes about 3-5 business days for the £££ to appear in the SIPP.

Comment

I use iii but just use a direct debit instead - saves any faffing about with filling in forms each time and you can always do a manual topup at end of year if you want to stick anymore in your pension.

Comment

HL

Hargreaves Lansdown. Give them a call to tell them it's a company payment when making the bank transfer. Available for investment in a day or so usually.
        HL fees are more expensive than most if you have a decent amount in the SIPP though.
        In tables: the cheapest Sipp firms – whether you're investing £5,000 or £1m

Comment

Working...
        X