• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premier Inn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier Inn

No bloody mobile signal in the hotel. Full signal as soon as I step outside.

Quick look online seems to be the case all over the country.

Question is are they blocking the signal.

Anyone else have the same issue.

Bad enough having to live in the inn.

Search "premier inn signal" on twitter and see the results.

#premierinntulipwifi
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Premiere inn

Just a signal so i could use the phone would be enough.

Comment

Also listed here

https://www.facebook.com/premierinn/...53894601307448

And yes, same here, but I have MiFi, so just put it outside. Also had the same problem with other hotel chains. Never really had a problem not getting calls thought, just data.
        Last edited by anonymouse; 2 May 2017, 22:24.

Comment

This is a contractor forum. Even PC doesn't stay in a Premier Inn.

Comment

Originally posted by mall View Post
            No bloody mobile signal in the hotel. Full signal as soon as I step outside.

Quick look online seems to be the case all over the country.

Question is are they blocking the signal.

Anyone else have the same issue.
            The Premier Faraday Cage strikes again.

I've been in hotels which 'somehow' block mobile signal, but then provide really really tulip WiFi.
            Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Could have been worse, could have been Travelodge, even i won't stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                Are you barred?

Comment

Are you barred?
                  I was trying to camp-out in the hotel room. Gas stove for the tin of Beanz, plus the electric toaster, together they set off the fire alarm. So, yes, but only from certain ones, but only for another 3 months, not that I am returning though.

Worst hotel was were the toilet waste from the room next door backed-up through the shower waste. That place had a hole in the pub floor into the basement, so they just covered it with a table.

Comment

A beds a bed, I'd rather stay in s £60 a night hotel and spent the other £40 on booze

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                    I'll tell you next week as I'm booked into the Travelodge at Greenwich [emoji3]
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X