• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unannounced Home Office visit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Enemy of the People or Saboteur?

Comment

I took this snap of my neighbor receiving just the same, only last week.

However bad it looks it turns out it actually worked out fine as he "got to the toilet just in the neck of time".

HTH.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Off to the Gulag Comrade?

They obviously caught you trying to rig the election for the LibDooms. You could of course take the honourable option:
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The hand car wash company up the road from me had one of those the other week. It meant that they didn't finish waxing my car
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            The hand car wash company up the road from me had one of those the other week. It meant that they didn't finish waxing my car
            a good thing that you were not at the massage parlor next door then
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Are you employing illegal migrant squirrels at Majestic? Maybe they could sort my website's SEO out for me, can't be as crap at it as I am.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Checking your gladiator films?

Comment

Tough day, I planned to stay at home but this visit made me to back to the office, I wish I did not...

Comment

Working...
                    X