• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which dash cam?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which dash cam?

It seems the £5 we all put in for the hit job on AtW has been unsuccessful.

In case the rest of you decide to try the same on me, I am thinking of installing a dash cam.

Anyone use one? Any recommendations?

Cheers

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

In case the rest of you decide to try the same on me, I am thinking of installing a dash cam.

Cheers
    Your obesity problem should finish you off soon enough.

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        It seems the £5 we all put in for the hit job on AtW has been unsuccessful.

Anyone use one? Any recommendations?

Cheers
        Try this one.

There's a little pin to remove to activate it once you've fastened your seatbelt.

Comment

Nextbase 412GW - does everything one needs to do
          latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Your obesity problem should finish you off soon enough.
            MF seems fine so far. His mental health is fine at least.....

Comment

Do insurers even bother to let you use this as evidence? I suspect not.

I clipped someones door once when reversing out of a space outside a tesco express. Probably 3mph tops. Dent the size of 50p piece. Woman was sitting in the car. I got out, she got out. Couple of coppers getting their lunch were walking past and she asked them the procedure. Yeh just get insurance details. All looked good to me.

Couple of days later insurance company called me - this woman was claiming whiplash injury. I called bollox and advised them to either try and speak to the coppers who saw she was fine, ask tesco to look at the CCTV footage, or at the very least take advice on the impact of a small dent like this. They initially planned someone to come out and see me. Good I thought - robbing buggers.

Then they cancelled it and said they weren't contesting the claim. Paid out £5K or so. :-(
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Then they cancelled it and said they weren't contesting the claim. Paid out £5K or so. :-(
                That's actually good to know - on the same day as AtW had his scrape wife was hit head on in her company car by a driver (Romanian (Brexit should fix this)) who lost control on a bend and came across the road into her... ambulance called, Police attended (he had insurance) - but now got a wife at home complaining of lower backache .. time to engage the injury lawyers
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  That's actually good to know - on the same day as AtW had his scrape wife was hit head on in her company car by a driver (Romanian (Brexit should fix this)) who lost control on a bend and came across the road into her... ambulance called, Police attended (he had insurance) - but now got a wife at home complaining of lower backache .. time to engage the injury lawyers
                  How is Brexit going to fix this? The guy is still going to be here. Plus more are going to come according to our Brexit leaders.

https://www.ft.com/content/853e78ae-...d-df09f373be87
                  https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ys-david-davis
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

This is Wales we talking about, I am surprised she only claimed whiplash. They sell their unborn child if they can get some money in that part of the world.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X