• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now wash your hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now wash your hands

Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
    Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.
    Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

And those religious ones who stand on the bog with the door open and crap
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

yeah, that would be me :-D

Comment

Disgusting

Comment

Urologists will tell you that you should also wash your hands before handling your genitals. Toilets are filthy places with fecal matter inevitably present on all surfaces - no matter how well trained the crappers are.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Urologists will tell you that you should also wash your hands before handling your genitals. Toilets are filthy places with fecal matter inevitably present on all surfaces - no matter how well trained the crappers are.
            That's what happens when you flush without putting the toilet lid down.

(As proven by the Myth Busters...)
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I seem to recall that even if you do put the lid down, the haze of ...er... material just goes out in a more concentrated stream sideways.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

But at least it hits your knees and not your toothbrush.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post

Pigs...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X