• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it cuz I braid?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it cuz I braid?

https://democratlive.com/entertainme...rows-1430.html

Alice Eve has caused a bit of a storm on Instagram thanks to her choice of hair style. While in Jamaica, the blonde beauty decided to have her hair put into corn rows, which can take hours, however, within minutes she was accused of ‘cultural appropriation’, with many racist comments being made about ‘white women shouldn’t have corn rows’ and ‘You take what you like from us, but don’t get the pain that went into it’.

The Star Trek: Into Darkness star was in Jamaica for a holiday and opted for the traditional hair style. She is only the latest of celebrities to face the back lash of the liberal left, Black Lives Matter extremists who seem to believe that things only work one way, yet praise Beyonce for wearing blue contact lenses and having hair that is bleached blonde and chemically relaxed, making it appear more like European White hair as oppose to her African-American heritage.
    Seriously??? How sad are some people?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Any excuse....

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Any excuse....

Isn't she getting a bit cold?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Any excuse....

mmmmm

Thankyou and that takes us to...

Covered by Pink

and Rolf Harris

That one is pretty creepy..
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X