• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know where I can find a forum for non cretins?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can find a forum for non cretins?

A place where cretins are banned. A place where people look to the world as their marketplace - not just a corrupt sub section called the EU. Who will make the most of opportunities instead of whining.

PLease please please cut the head off the dragon and ban the uber cretin.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You would miss him!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Immigration boards?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Mumsnet?

*hugs*

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          You would miss him!
          How do you know who I mean....

Comment

A place where cretins are banned. A place where people look to the world as their marketplace - not just a corrupt sub section called the EU. Who will make the most of opportunities instead of whining.

Have you tried the Wish Brtain was like it was in the sixties when I could push bike up cobbled street when mum asked me to go for loaf and not have to bother with all the advances in science and technology the Europeans have brought to my country forum ?
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              Mumsnet?

*hugs*

qh
              beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                all the advances in science and technology the Europeans have brought to my country forum ?
                Can we have a list for review of those advances please
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

How do you know who I mean....
                  There can be only one!!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                    Have you tried the Wish Brtain was like it was in the sixties when I could push bike up cobbled street when mum asked me to go for loaf and not have to bother with all the advances in science and technology the Europeans have brought to my country forum ?
                    Advances like the medium this forum is on, the WWW? Aah no, that's British.

Comment

Working...
                    X