• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate Boom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Boom!

First Ultimate boom in a while.....

Have had some awesome gigs work wise recently but took some dips in rate for convenience and skill set enhancement.

Just landed a really juicy gig not too far away which puts me back at the top end.....

Main purpose is to take that extra money and pump it into plan B so I can get out of contracting hopefully in 1-2 years!

Boom!

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Have had some awesome gigs work wise recently but took some dips in rate for convenience and skill set enhancement.

Just landed a really juicy gig not too far away which puts me back at the top end.....

Main purpose is to take that extra money and pump it into plan B so I can get out of contracting hopefully in 1-2 years!

Boom!
    gratz! I could retire now and pocket around £900 a month for life. Seems enough for places like thailand. But want 3k a month so a bit more...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        gratz! I could retire now and pocket around £900 a month for life. Seems enough for places like thailand. But want 3k a month so a bit more...
        I could retire now and pocket around £8,000 a month with a little bit of ongoing effort.

Greed never ends. I'm disgusted by it all.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

Boom!
          Congrats and much deserved after all this time. Nice feeling I bet!

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            I could retire now and pocket around £8,000 a month with a little bit of ongoing effort.

Shocking isn't it on a contractor forum n'all?

All my wad is in junk bonds.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Nice! interesting story though, I'm sure it will be the same with me. but at 3k a month definitely a year of break.

Comment

Have you been?

Certainly not that cheap these days, late 80's when I last went maybe.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Have you been?

Certainly not that cheap these days, late 80's when I last went maybe.
                  Ok seems enough for poland

Comment

Ok seems enough for poland
                    Due to globalisation nowheres cheap.

In the late 80's the Mrs and had I had a great time in India for 10 months.
                    We were only spending around £5 a day each.

Nothing comparative now.
                    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 11 May 2017, 14:18.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X