PDA

View Full Version : Why is the daily mail lauding muslims?

BrilloPad
12th May 2017, 12:51
The Queen steps out in her third headscarf in as many days | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4499472/The-Queen-steps-headscarf-days.html)

I can't believe the Daily Mail would promote Muslims.

And no mention of how much her house is worth...

PhiltheGreek
12th May 2017, 12:58
The Queen steps out in her third headscarf in as many days | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4499472/The-Queen-steps-headscarf-days.html)

I can't believe the Daily Mail would promote Muslims.

And no mention of how much her house is worth...

Be worth another £350 million when you've finished paying for the repairs Brillo :smokin

ps - the scarf thing is because I took Harry's beard clippers to her head when she dropped off the other afternoon - piss funny, but she didn't seem to enjoy it.

BrilloPad
12th May 2017, 13:03
Be worth another £350 million when you've finished paying for the repairs Brillo :smokin

ps - the scarf thing is because I took Harry's beard clippers to her head when she dropped off the other afternoon - piss funny, but she didn't seem to enjoy it.

I think she enjoyed watching you raise 2 children for whom you cannot be the father.

And you killed off "porchy" in2001 - after your rehearsal on Diana....

PhiltheGreek
12th May 2017, 13:11
I think she enjoyed watching you raise 2 children for whom you cannot be the father.

And you killed off "porchy" in2001 - after your rehearsal on Diana....

Dead men tell no tales :glasses

Oh, by the way, next time you're out for a run round the Orme, do be careful for falling rocks. :happy

barrydidit
12th May 2017, 13:15
I thought this said 'laundering' muslims at first. I think I need a lie down.

BrilloPad
12th May 2017, 13:20
Dead men tell no tales :glasses

Oh, by the way, next time you're out for a run round the Orme, do be careful for falling rocks. :happy

At the moment I only look for ex-wives at the top of cliffs. I will be sure to look for any ancient decrepit "gentleman" trying to chat them up.

northernladyuk
12th May 2017, 13:23
At the moment I only look for ex-wives at the top of cliffs.

That's screwed up logic if you think about it. Your ex-wives have escaped. It is the potential future ex-wives who should want to kill you to save themselves the risk of married life with you and all the associated boredom.

BrilloPad
12th May 2017, 13:28
That's screwed up logic if you think about it. Your ex-wives have escaped. It is the potential future ex-wives who should want to kill you to save themselves the risk of married life with you and all the associated boredom.

One of the reasons I never eat at home....