• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How would you want to die?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you want to die?

Choose which death you would prefer, when the end comes. Discuss the merits of each end.
    In my sleep
    0.00%
    On a battlefield gunz blazing
    50.00%
    From a rope on a tree in a lonely forest
    16.67%
    In a swordfight
    33.33%
    In a hospital from a terminal disease
    0.00%

Please shut up....you are worse than the 11 year old noobs on WOW who keep shouting out stupid drivel every 30 fekking seconds.

L2P, nub
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
      Please shut up....you are worse than the 11 year old noobs on WOW who keep shouting out stupid drivel every 30 fekking seconds.

L2P, nub
      I am probably a lot older than you. I will forgive you this time, as I have been nasty to some peeps here on occassion.

You are free to do what ever you want, just remember so am I.

Comment

LOL! Then why talk like a doped out teenager who thinks it's "kewl" to ask about killing people ?

IMHO, mature adults don't talk like that. Only juveniles and wannabe haxors.

Ok. I'll make the chat more polite and civil.

What subjects are you studying in Kindergarten anyway ?
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

LOL! Then why talk like a doped out teenager who thinks it's "kewl" to ask about killing people ?

IMHO, mature adults don't talk like that. Only juveniles and wannabe haxors.

Ok. I'll make the chat more polite and civil.

What subjects are you studying in Kindergarten anyway ?
          Lol. As far as I know adults kill a lot more people than teenagers. And, I am far from being a teenager, though I could still pass for 19 if my eyes didnt look so old.

I am not studying anything at the moment. Have you completed your MCP exams yet?

I beg to differ about the subject of taking life. It must be cool if so many films focus on it as their main subject. Not so many films or documentaries on peacefull subjects like gardening.

Comment

It must be cool if so many films focus on it as their main subject
            So that forms the qualatitive basis of your belief does it ?

I've got to go and have an online duel with a 12 year old WOW player, who reckons he is going to "pwn my a55".

I'll see you online in 5 mins then.

I would love to stop and chat, but you bore me and you are worthless. I won't respond to you again.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

So that forms the qualatitive basis of your belief does it ?

I've got to go and have an online duel with a 12 year old WOW player, who reckons he is going to "pwn my a55".

I'll see you online in 5 mins then.

I would love to stop and chat, but you bore me and you are worthless. I won't respond to you again.
              The feeling is mutual.

You judge to much on age. Arrogance killed a lvl 126 in RS by a lvl 87. The 12 year old probably has a bot or a hook and you will die.

Comment

easyu

Deep inside a large breasted woman ;-)

Comment

Eeewwwwwww!

Comment

Originally posted by vista
                    Deep inside a large breasted woman ;-)
                    Is that so you can come and go at the same time?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X