• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

National Rail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Rail

Anybody else getting a 404 page while trying to buy tickets on National Rail?

Your UK Train Journey Planner - National Rail Enquiries
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Anybody else getting a 404 page while trying to buy tickets on National Rail?

Your UK Train Journey Planner - National Rail Enquiries
    No, it works OK
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

good for me
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think its just a test page to replicate what will happen once Corbyn gets in and nationalises the whole lot

Comment

There's a lot of talk about RPA (automating systems by scripting GUIs). Our glorious leaders clearly set up the National Rail site to provide a platform to provide more error situations than any tester could ever wish for.

I've reported things to them on more than one occasion but they just do the normal 'It's your fault ( browser, cache, cookies etc, etc)'

I don't know who runs it but they are pathetic.
          "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

I always use the Train Line app unless I need details of season ticket prices in which case I go direct to the website of the TOC, usually FGW or SWT.

As a point of interest, I haven't used FGW in a while but I understand they've been rebranded to Great Western again & the rolling stock is sporting the same livery as it did post privatisation. Presumably all to be scrapped in a few months when electrification comes in - though I'm sure the 125s will be running the London Paddington - Devon/Cornwall routes still. Anyhow, much as I prefer the Great Western branding, what an enormous amount of money has been wasted just to come full circle

Comment

Use the train line.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Use the train line.
                ^ Can't you read?

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  ^ Can't you read?
                  Get back in your drawer.

Comment

All good here