• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds meet-up - next Thursday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leeds meet-up - next Thursday

Just putting it out there, because no-one ever goes to the Social/Events page.

Scabby taps next to the train station to start off.
    Last edited by Antman; 18 May 2017, 13:11. Reason: a-hem!

Ah balls. Can't really call in sick on the last day of my gig so I won't be there. Bugger.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Too bad, you're too professional by half!

Comment

When you guys meet up do you introduce yourselves as AntMan, northernladuk, northernladyuk etc or do you keep your online identity a secret?

I suppose in some cases it's obvious, such as when the grotesquely obese wannabe walks in, you immediately know it's MF.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          When you guys meet up do you introduce yourselves as AntMan, northernladuk, northernladyuk etc or do you keep your online identity a secret?

I suppose in some cases it's obvious, such as when the grotesquely obese wannabe walks in, you immediately know it's MF.
          Last Leeds meet I went to, the CUK characters were exactly how I expected them to be. Except Daemon. I expected him to have more teeth.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post

Scabby taps next to the train station to start off.
            End the night in Winstons?

one day at a time

Comment

You couldn't make it Wednesday could you?

In errm Manchester?

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                End the night in Winstons?

Err.. fo' shizzle

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Quite the opposite. We only call each other by screen names and won't give our real names. Get some funny looks when the waitress is trying to give everyone their drinks though. Pint of bitter? Ah TestManglers. Gin and tonic? Barrydidit's.. Puts tray down and let's us get our own from there on.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The pint of bitter was most certainly NOT mine !!!
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X