PDA

View Full Version : Brexit Preppers

glebe digital
18th May 2017, 19:50
Yeah I know, but it's like actually a thing now.

Well you just can't get the juice you know! Blummin' new EU regulations, and Brexit preppers, not a decent vape juice to be had anywhere.

Brexit. Part Godzilla, part tooth-fairy from what I can make out. Cheeky beggar's have had my juice anyway.

And what's rhis 'releavers' business? Sounds their like relieving themselves yeah? Taking the proverbial is it? I dunno World has always been mad but this is all a bit...

MarillionFan
18th May 2017, 19:53

Well you just can't get the juice you know! Blummin' new EU regulations, and Brexit preppers, not a decent vape juice to be had anywhere.

Brexit. Part Godzilla, part tooth-fairy from what I can make out. Cheeky beggar's have had my juice anyway.

And what's rhis 'releavers' business? Sounds their like relieving themselves yeah? Taking the proverbial is it? I dunno World has always been mad but this is all a bit...

Who dug this one up? Well done for finding your password.

TestMangler
18th May 2017, 20:01

It's to do with retailers not being able to get TPD compliant liquids from wholesalers cause manufacturers took too long getting ready for the regs. They've only had 18 months. Wholesale supplies are starting to arrive this week, so you'll be fine.

Whorty
18th May 2017, 20:30

Looks like someones been on the 'pop' since early evening and is suitably refreshed :D

glebe digital
18th May 2017, 22:33
It's to do with retailers not being able to get TPD compliant liquids from wholesalers cause manufacturers took too long getting ready for the regs. They've only had 18 months. Wholesale supplies are starting to arrive this week, so you'll be fine.

But there's only one liquid remotely bearable. Had to buy a pack of tobacco, they're all green & have revolting images all over them!

Hey that makes me a brexualty!

Paddy
18th May 2017, 22:57
https://image.spreadshirtmedia.net/image-server/v1/compositions/118302892/views/1,width=800,height=800,appearanceId=1,version=1440 400287/have-a-break-have-a-quick-spliff-t-shirts-women-s-t-shirt.jpg

glebe digital
19th May 2017, 15:05
Well that's a given Paddy but it's not a desirable form of nicotine intake for me. OMG all these emergency replacement fluids suck!