PDA

View Full Version : I remember when my mum, my grandad, my grandma, my next door neighbour, my cat

MarillionFan
18th May 2017, 19:52
Used the NHS.

**** OFF TIM FARRON!!!!!!!

What a douche.

:ladybags:

SueEllen
19th May 2017, 05:16
He was the only one who managed not to laugh at Paul Nutall.

vetran
19th May 2017, 08:04
No one wonders why a quarter of our NHS is staffed by EU nationals in 13 years?

Or what their home countries are doing without them?

northernladyuk
19th May 2017, 08:45
After Brexit the NHS will be privatised, costing an additional £350 million per week.

xoggoth
19th May 2017, 08:54
Maybe, instead of the Tory/Labour ideas of expensive for all/free for all higher education we should subsidise just the able students studying in the areas we need.

vetran
19th May 2017, 08:56
Maybe, instead of the Tory/Labour ideas of expensive for all/free for all higher education we should subsidise just the able students studying in the areas we need.

oh how sensible, it will never happen

northernladyuk
19th May 2017, 08:59

Like media studies?

vetran
19th May 2017, 09:37
Like media studies?

If it means we can export the winkers then yes.

northernladyuk
19th May 2017, 09:40
If it means we can export the winkers then yes.

UK media content exports are big.

Of course, it will be impacted adversely by Brexit.

vetran
19th May 2017, 10:14
UK media content exports are big.

Of course, it will be impacted adversely by Brexit.

Indeed 2 cousins are in the media and make a fair amount abroad, A friend is in films and spends half his life on set abroad doing mainly UK sponsored films. Actually I picked up one of his films yesterday.

Not sure the EU have anything to do with that success, its more Pinewood & co. I can't see Canal only hiring in the EU when there are so few experts in the world.