• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Echo Issues..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Echo Issues..

Hi All,

Was very excited when I got my Samsung Galaxy S8+ in my hand last week, only to see it is not good to make calls or receive calls!!

When make to receive calls, other end get their voice echo. all good at my end!!! Anyone experienced this issue with their Samsung Galaxy S8+..???.

Thanks
    Last edited by Darren_Test; 19 May 2017, 19:22.

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    Hi All,

Was very excited when I got my Samsung Galaxy S8+ in my hand last week, only to see it is not good to make calls or receive calls!!

When make to receive calls, other end get their voice echo. all good at my end!!! Anyone experienced this issue with their Samsung Galaxy S8+..???.

Thanks
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Have you tried turning it off and on again?
      I worked on Microsoft products for long time, so reboot was the first thing done!!!!

Comment

I worked on Microsoft products for long time, so reboot was the first thing done!!!!
        https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...calls-t3605689

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks
          Try using the sound recorder to test the mic. If that fails you may have a broken ribbon cable to the mic.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Yes I saw that..Thanks.

Comment

I'd just be grateful it hasn't blown up and taken half of your face with it , that was their priority this time round, they'll fix the ability to actually make/receive calls with the S9.

Comment

Any encounter/experience with Samsung Support Centre..?? I know iPhone centre at town centers are popular.. what about Samsung support centres..

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  I'd just be grateful it hasn't blown up and taken half of your face with it , that was their priority this time round, they'll fix the ability to actually make/receive calls with the S9.
                  Could always buy a cheap basic phone for phone calls.

Comment

any experience with Samsung support centre..??

I bought S8+ from a dodgy dealer (affordable Mobiles) so returning handset to them may not be the great idea at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X