• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haven breast cancer quiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven breast cancer quiz

Haven breast cancer charity ran a nationwide quiz last night - anyone else here go to one? It was feckin hard.

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Haven breast cancer charity ran a nationwide quiz last night - anyone else here go to one? It was feckin hard.

Were there lots of 'breast' questions ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
      Were there lots of 'breast' questions ?
      What's "a breast"?

AtW

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        What's "a breast"?

AtW
        I am covered in breasts.

Threaded.

Comment

Why is the UK so female-centric?

Cereal boxes feature campaigns for 'breast cancer awareness'

The Bank I work at has a pink ribbon breast cancer collection box on reception

Every so often national news features some bint being denied the latest cutting edge treatment for breast cancer

Contrast the amount given by the government for breast with prostrate cancer research
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            I am covered in breasts.

Threaded.
            I am a big tit.

mcquiggd

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
              Why is the UK so female-centric?

Cereal boxes feature campaigns for 'breast cancer awareness'

The Bank I work at has a pink ribbon breast cancer collection box on reception

Every so often national news features some bint being denied the latest cutting edge treatment for breast cancer

Contrast the amount given by the government for breast with prostrate cancer research
              Men CAN get breast cancer
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

... and another thing - bleedin telly adverts - M & S crimble promotion is all about wimmin - go into any dept store and you have floor after floor of female stuff - often the mens dept is consigned to a half floor in the back of beyond - meaning limited size availability

The Clarkes footwear advert - what men don't wear shoes?

© Grumpy old men
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  ... and another thing - bleedin telly adverts - M & S crimble promotion is all about wimmin - go into any dept store and you have floor after floor of female stuff - often the mens dept is consigned to a half floor in the back of beyond - meaning limited size availability

The Clarkes footwear advert - what men don't wear shoes?

© Grumpy old men

I think its just that women tend to shop more. They shop for themselves, and they shop for their blokes.

You can see with men's mags that wold is changing though - and I'm happy about it. I like fairness from all ends, so I agree Troll.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I think its just that women tend to shop more. They shop for themselves, and they shop for their blokes.
                    So how are they going to shop for thier blokes in the 3 floors of female clothing?? Surely there should be equal room for mens clothes so that the women have a large selection to shop for thier bloke from using the above quote....

Comment

Working...
                    X