• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm off to be a proper business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off to be a proper business

for 3 days.

A little light ITIL foundation training under Cojak Ltd's banner.

It all helps to tell Hector to go swivel...

Cojak Ltd - ITIL Trainer to the stars....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Let us know if it's actually worth it, please. A professional qualification I'm after lists an ITIL foundation as an entry point, but there's no way I'm going to pay someone to talk to me about "This is how you raise a trouble ticket. This is how you utilise a chain of command...".

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
      for 3 days.

A little light ITIL foundation training under Cojak Ltd's banner.

It all helps to tell Hector to go swivel...

Cojak Ltd - ITIL Trainer to the stars....
      Sorry Cojak, ITIL is a pet hate of mine. Written by late comers to the industry and many parts meaningless and confusing. It is frustrating when you get ITIL know-alls who then “correct existing terminology” that has been an industry standard for many years before ITIL became flavour of the month.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X