• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone feel terrorised by xoggy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone feel terrorised by xoggy?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2422364

Make a dirty old man happy.

You should do. Substitute links to threads by self posts with links as arguments, already tested that part out, and all of CUK will visible via the xoggoth filter.

It includes a Bremainer detector and will only be available to BR****ers (panic attack coming on, NLDyUK!). Anyone else using it will find their PC infected with ransomware demanding that they vote Tory to free their data. I might allow Monster Raving Loony voters though, they are pretty sensible generally.

PS PM me UglyBetty, you could make this dirty old man really happy. Don't wait too long as I am overdue for my monthly shower and might not be as dirty soon.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 30 May 2017, 13:46.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      You should do. Substitute links to threads by self posts with links as arguments, already tested that part out, and all of CUK will visible via the xoggoth filter.

It includes a Bremainer detector and will only be available to BR****ers (panic attack coming on, NLDyUK!). Anyone else using it will find their PC infected with ransomware demanding that they vote Tory to free their data. I might allow Monster Raving Loony voters though, they are pretty sensible generally.

PS PM me UglyBetty, you could make this dirty old man really happy. Don't wait too long as I am overdue for my monthly shower and might not be as dirty soon.
      Sound better than our current PC ransomware that demands answers to basic accounting and business questions that he could Google himself..

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Sound better than our current PC ransomware that demands answers to basic accounting and business questions that he could Google himself..
        Produced by an off-shore resource in Bangalore, was it?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Produced by an off-shore resource in Bangalore, was it?
          Welsh back to work scheme.

Comment

Working...
          X