• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moderator request

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator request

Hi. Can I have a moderators username so I can PM them pls.

I would like to change a thread title which names an accountant firm which eventually transpired was HMRC at fault

The thread is useful info for others, so doesn't make sense to delete it totally.

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Originally posted by MikhailCompo View Post

I would like to change a thread title which names an accountant firm which eventually transpired was HMRC at fault

The thread is useful info for others, so doesn't make sense to delete it totally.

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    NBC's Lester Holt,
    ABC's Martha Raddatz,
    CNN's Anderson Cooper,
    Fox News' Chris Wallace
    CBS' Elaine Quijano
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Is this possibly?

Thanks
      Yes, just mail NorthernLadUK he seems to know everything.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You need so send a message to Psychocandy. He'll log a call for you and it will get actioned promptly.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is this possibly?

Thanks
          Click on the triangle icon on the post and this will report the post, will go to all the mods
          Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

You called?

Comment

Is this possibly?

Thanks
              Depends on other doings being done concurrently the Mod team will revert at the soonest.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Is this possibly?

Thanks
                Will do.

<stares hard at Moderator. Contemplates future actions...>
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Will do.

<stares hard at Moderator. Contemplates future actions...>

Comment

Is this possibly?

Thanks
                    Actually, in that thread you need to put in an explanation as to why HMRC was at fault. I'll give you today to update before deleting it as I see no useful info in there at the moment.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X