PDA

View Full Version : Moderator request

MikhailCompo
31st May 2017, 11:29
Hi. Can I have a moderators username so I can PM them pls.

I would like to change a thread title which names an accountant firm which eventually transpired was HMRC at fault

The thread is useful info for others, so doesn't make sense to delete it totally.

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Paddy
31st May 2017, 11:32

I would like to change a thread title which names an accountant firm which eventually transpired was HMRC at fault

The thread is useful info for others, so doesn't make sense to delete it totally.

Is this possibly?

Thanks

NBC's Lester Holt,
ABC's Martha Raddatz,
CNN's Anderson Cooper,
Fox News' Chris Wallace
CBS' Elaine Quijano

MarillionFan
31st May 2017, 11:33

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Yes, just mail NorthernLadUK he seems to know everything.

northernladuk
31st May 2017, 11:33
You need so send a message to Psychocandy. He'll log a call for you and it will get actioned promptly.

InsertWittyNameHere555
31st May 2017, 11:34

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Click on the triangle icon on the post and this will report the post, will go to all the mods

31st May 2017, 11:36
You called? :smokin

MrMarkyMark
31st May 2017, 11:58

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Depends on other doings being done concurrently the Mod team will revert at the soonest.

cojak
31st May 2017, 11:58

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Will do.

<stares hard at Moderator. Contemplates future actions...>

SandyD
31st May 2017, 12:02
Will do.

<stares hard at Moderator. Contemplates future actions...>

:rollin::rollin:

cojak
31st May 2017, 12:04

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Actually, in that thread you need to put in an explanation as to why HMRC was at fault. I'll give you today to update before deleting it as I see no useful info in there at the moment.

MikhailCompo
31st May 2017, 12:09
I think it's useful as two other users have commented saying that their requested HMRC dates have not been honered which is significant as the VAT changes mean many will be leaving FRS .

But it's up to you.

I don't understand how I can state any clearer that HMRC were at fault, they simply sent a letter with a different date to the one requested and then agreed fault when challenged by accountants.

cojak
31st May 2017, 12:11
I think it's useful as two other users have commented saying that their requested HMRC dates have not been honered which is significant as the VAT changes mean many will be leaving FRS .

But it's up to you.

I don't understand how I can state any clearer that HMRC were at fault, they simply sent a letter with a different date to the one requested and then agreed fault when challenged by accountants.

Fair enough. Accountant's name removed and allowed to stand.

northernladuk
31st May 2017, 12:30
Actually, in that thread you need to put in an explanation as to why HMRC was at fault. I'll give you today to update before deleting it as I see no useful info in there at the moment .

Using the same logic can you delete all Bee's posts please.

SandyD
31st May 2017, 12:33
Using the same logic can you delete all Bee's posts please.

:rollin: :rollin:

Gosh am stealing Milan's old signature comment (:rollin: )

northernladyuk
31st May 2017, 12:45
Using the same logic can you delete all CUK posts please.

FTFY