• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony's e-petition system

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony's e-petition system

Have a look a the open petitions, theres some interesting ones in there:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/list

I particularly like 'veto the EU veto ban' - classic...

Older and ...well, just older!!

stand on his head and juggle ice-cream.

650 votes including David Cameron
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Is there one for "Stab Tony with a blunt rusty knife"?

I don't think so but the beauty of it is you can suggest your own petitions. Fill yer boots...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

And the petition with lots of signatures (whopping 48):

"Allow only the import of Palm Oil and goods containing Palm oil from sources which do not result in the destruction of the Orangutans natural habitat"

Comment

Hmm... telling. I just tried to place one to petition the PM to resign, now, and the shortnames were taken for any manner of variation on resignation. No mention of it on the site though. What a surprise.

Comment

Maybe I'm being thick, but there doesn't seem to be any way of signing a petition. The "Signature" option isn't a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Clamp
              The "Signature" option isn't a link.
              EDS asked for £100 mln more to implement that bit as it was not in original specification of the Petition Enterprise Web v3.0 App Project.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                Hmm... telling. I just tried to place one to petition the PM to resign, now, and the shortnames were taken for any manner of variation on resignation. No mention of it on the site though. What a surprise.
                There are 2 such petitions already in place - hmmm perhaps we could put our 'Test Please Delete' and multiple IDs expertise to good use
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Cant we get him to 'stand on his head and juggle ice-cream', then resign...?
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    EDS asked for £100 mln more to implement that bit as it was not in original specification of the Petition Enterprise Web v3.0 App Project.

HTH
                    They were having an autumn sale then?

Comment

Working...
                    X