• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Enough is Enough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough is Enough

What does it even mean Theresa?

https://mobile.twitter.com/justicetr...90789737295872
    Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 4 June 2017, 22:12.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I thought she meant start a new crusade, death to all infidels including mormons because it's too close to morons and I don't like the Osmonds

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Well Mr Thicko, I believe it was quite clear. Enough is Enough. Never More. Gallifrey Falls.

Basically it opens us to sticking 3000 possible terrorists in detainee camps & possibly there entire extended families.

This isn't 'Loose lips sink ships', it's we have invited the seed of satan into our midst & it's about time we started ducking witches in ponds.

Clear enough (is enough) for you?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Bah. I thought this was going to be a thread of Samuel L Jackson quotes.

Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Well I'm certainly going to start blackballing their golf club applications.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              What does it even mean Theresa?
              Well, it could be taken to mean that she has tolerated extremist Muslims, even after the Manchester bomb, but now she's not going to. Or, and this is most likely, it means nothing at all.

She seems to think that if she can control google and facebook, that will stop the terrorism. She really is utterly clueless.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Well, it could be taken to mean that she has tolerated extremist Muslims, even after the Manchester bomb, but now she's not going to. Or, and this is most likely, it means nothing at all.

She seems to think that if she can control google and facebook, that will stop the terrorism. She really is utterly clueless.
                It might mean a burka ban, might also mean revoking British citizenship or internment. Or perhaps it means a less pc approach.

Either way something needs to change.

Comment

I DO wonder about how the operational effectiveness of the Emergency Services will be impacted once they discard their current private comms system and piggyback themselves onto the EE Network to "cut operating costs".
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I see there was another march at the weekend with the 'Enough is Enough' banner:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ga...er-party#img-2
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X